Independent Sales Representatives Sought
About the Company:
EZFire is an elite provider of flexible management consulting, accessible, inclusive design consulting, and a thought leader in providing solutions for people with disabilities. Our services are delivered by authoritative industry experts. Throughout our programs practitioners are deing immersed in management development simulations that challenge their current judgment, disrupt their ordinary ways of conducting business, and introduce them to new and unexpected ways of thinking about people with disabilities, their abilities, their market potential, and , most important, their day to day needs.
Top Fortune 500 companies have work with EZFire to focus on their key accessibility needs. We prepare clients for better business performance by supporting their strategic priorities and audience reach objectives. We fulfill the human potential.
TO fuel the enormous growth and to maximize opportunities to make the world more inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities, EZFire seeks highly motivated and energetic individuals with initiative to join the company as independent sales representatives. These positions are initially contract and commission based with the potential to become permanent. Territories are available in the United States and international markets.
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services.
- Calling on industry senior executives, generating new leads, establishing business relationships, and building product and program sales. Covering the entire technology and other channels in a systematic, organized and effective way.
- Lead Generation - ISR will be responsible for generating 80% of his/her leads.
- Intensive prospecting and sales activity by telephone, email, on-site meetings and other platforms to meet targets.
- Ensuring that all leads and contacts are followed up in a timely manner and to completion.
- Manage and develop executive relationships with key influencers and prospective clients
- Responsible for identification of new services and expansion opportunities.
- Represent the firm as an enthusiastic, excellent verbal and written communicator
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates and describes services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and other needed groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with company leadership.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess experience in the service sector with an emphasis on the technical and management consulting sector or experience working with accessible technologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Career record of success and continuous growth in outside sales.
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal - are a prerequisite.
- High level of self-discipline to be productive and work effectively in your territory from home
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a sales channel through lead generation and account expansion.
- Consultative sales background and direct ("Hunter") sales experience
- Passionate about assisting others in continuing their education and improving the quality of the corporate workforce.
- Remote, work from home opportunity with some travel required.
- Preferred Background of Personal network at Senior Management level within major companies (network within General Managers, VP of Operations, location Managers, HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community a strong plus).
Send a complete resume and a cover letter to email@example.com . multiple positions will be filled.